Rooms for video meetings, video sales and video training
These days, the organisation of remote meetings using video conferencing, content-sharing and document collaboration solutions is commonplace. Just turn any conference room into a video conferencing room, and start a video call with any number of participants by pressing one button. Learn more about video conferencing software: ZOOM ROOM, TEAMS ROOM, HANGOUTS ROOM, WEBEX ROOM.
The challenges of today:
- no time for meetings with the physical presence of all invited guests
- late arrival to meetings due to difficulties with transportation or finding a parking site
- travel expenses, especially when organising a meeting for guests from remote locations
- loss of clients who do not have time to meet face to face
- a digital revolution that makes telecommuting possible.
Just choose a ready-made solution: Zoom Room, Teams Room, Hangouts Room or Webex Room – a video conferencing solution for small, medium or large rooms. In this way, you will:
- schedule a video call using your business calendar
- invite people from inside or outside your organization
- start a video call by pressing one button
- the invited participants will not need to install any additional software to join the video meeting: all they have to do is to open a link from the invitation in their web browser
- during the video meeting, the participants will be able to talk freely, answer questions, share files and computer screens, and edit documents together
- if necessary, the meeting can be recorded and played back at any other time.
How to set up a video conference room in the office?
THREE IMPORTANT STEPS
Select the solution
At this stage, our advisors will analyse the size and layout of the conference room, and advise you on choosing the right video conferencing technology – Microsoft Tems, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Cisco Webex, etc. – to suit your needs or the applicable corporate standard.
Select the financing option
You can finance your video conference room from the capex budget as a purchase of equipment and services, or from the opex budget as leasing or long-term rental with monthly, quarterly or annual payments.
It will take only one day for our engineers to deploy the video conference system whose operation will not require knowledge of technology or training.