Pursuant to article 13 section 1 and section 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR“, I hereby inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is A+V sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, Sucha 2 Street, 50-086 Wrocław, entered into the Register under the number KRS: 0000481335, NIP: 8992747780 and REGON: 022272974, hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “administrator”;
- Your personal data will be processed in order to handle your application via the online form;
- Providing personal data and consent to processing is voluntary, however, necessary to process your request. Failure to provide personal data will prevent us from processing your request;
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of article 6 section 1 letter a) of the GDPR;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent on processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The recipients of your personal data will be the Company’s employees involved in the application handling process, as well as service providers acting on behalf of the administrator as part of the application handling process (IT service providers and those providing IT tools to the administrator);
- If we transfer data to entities established in third countries (i.e. based outside the European Economic Area), we will require that these entities guarantee a high level of personal data protection, meet European data protection standards and conclude appropriate agreements based on standard contractual clauses regarding data protection adopted by the European Commission. The data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of handling the application until the end of the administrator’s activities related to handling the application, after this period it will be stored for the period until the expiration of the claims;
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to request data transfer and the right to object to data processing, you also have the right to file complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
- In matters related to the processing of personal data, you have the right to contact the administrator by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by writing to the postal address: A + V sp. z o.o. Sucha 2 Street,