VEOLIA HOUSE OFFICE BUILDING IN WARSAW
Can you successfully go through several stages of negotiations with the Client, competing with several peers from the sectors and at the same time maintain the appropriate level of quality and functionality of the configuration offered? Yes, you can. You just need to prove your competencies during negotiations with the open-minded and fact-focused Client – Veolia in this case.
The design and implementation of the AV system for 18 small and 9 large conference rooms included:
- image presentation system based on Epson projectors mounted on ceiling-recessed lifts and on thin-frame Samsung monitors, nicely built into glass sheets of dry-wipe boards;
- sound system with digital discussion systems and DIS simultaneous radio translations;
- integration of Polycom teleconferencing and video conferencing systems;
- control systems and integration with the room darkening system, including an impressive glass wall system based on the PRIVA-LITE solution;
- digital image distribution based on lossless twisted pair transmission and the Crestron DigitalMedia solution;
- integrated Crestron control system with Wi-Fi touch panels;
- delivery of more than ten thin-frame monitors for the corporate communication system.
Our extensive track record of cooperation with large and international corporations bears fruit, leading us to do more and more interesting projects.
Thanks to the work of our Team, interior designers and many other industry experts, the Client received an interestingly finished, functional and modern office complex, equipped with an extensive network of information monitors and 27 conference rooms connected by a room booking system integrated with the corporate network.