NOWORUDZKA REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
2014 Nowa Ruda
Design and build contracts always pose a challenge for contractors. On the one hand, we have the client’s open requirements and details of the project: a multi-purpose hall for conferences, theatre performances, concerts and film screenings. On the other hand: we have our know-how, limited budget and, last but not least, competition. How to make it all work together? Hard but not impossible.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SOLUTION
The design job was to:
- design a multimedia system, stage system and an integrated system for controlling the multi-purpose hall;
- make a computer simulation of the electro-acoustic system in the EASE program and engage in consultations regarding acoustic adaptation and finishing of the hall;
- design a multimedia system for the computer laboratory.
The design phase naturally evolved into the execution phase and construction work. As a result, the user received:
- A multi-purpose hall with modern equipment including:
- an active 3D projection on a large format screen using the high brightness DigitalProjection DLP projector;
- high resolution video conferencing system;
- digital audio-video distribution system based on lossless twisted pair transmission (HDBaseT standard) and based on the Crestron DigitalMedia matrix;
- effect and stage sound system with a digital console, DSP processors and a stagebox connected via a digital network in the Dante standard;
- effect lighting system based on LED light sources;
- stage curtain system consisting of two motorised drapes on tracks, six single-panel coulisse drapes and a motorised back cloth;
- Crestron integrated control system, which makes operation of the extensive and automated system simple and intuitive.
- Computer laboratory including:
- an image presentation and sound system for more than ten computerised lab stands;
- Crestron control system for presentation and shared-work management.
Was the investment in the multimedia hall in Nowa Ruda, equipped with state-of-the-art AV equipment necessary?
It turns out that yes, and that such places are no longer reserved for large agglomerations. Thanks to the bold initiative of the Nowa Ruda Regional Development Agency, the local community and firms of the Kłodzko macro-region may feel inspired by the modern interiors with advanced tools and mulimedia.